***Come in for an Interview on or before WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27***
Ketterman’s Jewelers is looking for
2021 Charm Girls!
Do you know a young lady between the ages of 14 and 16 who may want to volunteer for a great opportunity?
- To earn a $50.00 donation to the charity of her choice?
- To receive a $100.00 Ketterman’s Gift Certificate good for anything in the store?
- To gain retail experience and learn to work as a team while helping her community?
Here’s what she’ll do:
- Turn in the attached application and allow a few minutes for a brief interview
between Saturday, October 16th and Saturday, October 23rd, 2021
- Attend “Ketterman’s Charm School” with a parent or guardian on the evening of
Monday, November 8th from 7:00pm to 8:30pm at
Ketterman’s Jewelers in Leesburg.
- Choose ten to twelve (10-12) three to four hour shifts she would be available to work (she will be asked to “charm” at 4 of them)
- Show up for her appointed shifts to smile and be charming while
assisting customers with their Christmas Shopping at Ketterman’s.
We are looking for 15-20 girls to have this experience.
Adult supervision will always be provided.
This is an educational opportunity in the spirit of fun,
community, and mentoring our young ladies.
Please know that we want to offer the best for your best!!
Any questions please contact Ms. Amanda Jakiel, Ms. Gabriella Rodgers or
Ms. Richi Ketterman at 703-777-0033 or email@example.com.
Return the attached application to Ketterman’s Jewelers in person
Between Saturday, October 16th and Wednesday, October 27th
Please allow a few minutes for a brief interview with
a member of the Ketterman team.
Incomplete or late applications cannot be considered.
CHARM SCHOOL IS MANDATORY!
If you are unable to attend Charm School on the evening of
Monday, November 8th
you will not be eligible to be a 2021 Ketterman’s Charm Girl. You must
personally attend charm school with
a parent or guardian.
Thank you and Be Blessed,
You may download and print the 2021 application HERE.